This job has been Expired
- Collaborate with marketing team to take written and verbal briefs to create concepts, layouts, and designs.
- Design key marketing collateral across core physical and digital assets advertisements, banners, brochures, catalogs, packaging, displays, labels, videos, presentations, social media posts, web imagery, and wireframes/mockups for websites.
- Create marketing materials, ensuring all design materials are consistent with corporate branding guidelines.
- Create compelling and visually stimulating designs that effectively communicate complex ideas.
- Can handle many projects at one time, extensively contributes to the delivery of projects or the execution of programs, assumes ownership of certain aspects of the project or program, and applies collaborative leadership skills and / or leads small cross functional teams under supervision by a Design Lead, Design Manager or Design Director.
- Manage multiple projects with critical deadlines.
Career LevelExperienced Professional