Our client is one of the most admired multinational pharmaceutical firms, based in Karachi. They are looking for ‘HEAD OF REGULATORY & COMPLIANCE’ based in Karachi.
This is a LT (Leadership Team) position that will report to Country Head with dotten line reporting to Global.
– Responsible to Local Management and Global for efficient supervision of Regulatory Affairs Department and to ensure that Company meets the regulatory standards of the company and the local regulatory authorities.
– Responsible to Local Management for efficient supervision of Company products QC/QA activities (labeling compliance) to meet the quality standard of the company and of the regulatory authorities. Ensure strict compliance of product related cold chain and cool chain activities.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
– Successful track record in regulatory affairs and management
– In-depth knowledge of drug development
– Good understanding of core processes, discovery, manufacturing and marketing.
– Expert knowledge of national regulatory and pharmaceutical business environment.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
– Demonstrate a functional and cross functional level approach to work
– Demonstrate business critical & strategic thinking
– Demonstrate scientific understanding
– Acts as a mentor within the department
– Demonstrate influence management & innovative thinking
– Demonstrate leadership
Interested candidates are invited to share their CV in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Human Solution
Offerd Salary$300 - $400
Career LevelExperienced Professional