1.Design, develop and implement manual and/or automated testing strategies and frameworks with the full alignment of agile concepts across organization.
2. Establish a team that assists in implementing the testing strategy, automation frameworks, non-functional testing, performance testing etc.
3. Evaluate and implement appropriate tools for manual/automated testing and performance testing.
4. Design, develop and execute QA processes having good understanding of products’ functional knowledge.
5. Provide leadership in the area of QA, Test Automation and Performance Testing by mentoring and grooming engineers.
6. Establish and maintain healthy working relationship with all stakeholders.
7. Assist developers in implementing unit testing.
8. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current testing tools and other technology advances.
9. Work with development managers, architects and software developers in implementing CI/CD within the organization.
10. Assist the implementation of DevOps.
Career LevelExperienced Professional
Experience8 Years +