· Reviewing current systems. Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals. Working closely with analysts, designers, and staff. Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes. Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live. Preparation of training manuals for users. Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
· Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
· Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
· Integrate software components and third-party programs.
· Verify and deploy programs and systems.
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
· Recommend and execute improvements.
· Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
· Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a workflow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
· Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language. Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Work closely with IT project managers, database programmers, and multimedia programmers. Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
Offerd Salary$400 - $500
Career LevelExperienced Professional