Remote working position(Work from home)
Time Zone : Central
An ideal candidate should have 1-2 years of Application Security assessment experience
– Experience in Web Application & Network Penetration Testing, Secure code review, Mobile application security testing
– OWASP tools and methodologies.
– Security Attack Vectors
– Commercial and open source tools like Metasploit, Kali Linux, AppScan, WebInspect, Qualys, Nmap, Burp, ZAP etc.
– In-depth knowledge of common website vulnerabilities OWASP Top 10 such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting, remote/local file inclusion, privilege escalation, directory traversal, etc
– Knowledge of Security Flaws and its Resolution as listed in sites like OWASP, SANS etc.
– Proven level of understanding of mobile application security testing (Android & iOS) is a plus
– Possession of industry certifications “Certified Ethical Hacker(CEH), Security++” will be preffered
– Source code review/Secure code review
– C, C#, C++, PHP, Java, J2EE
– Python, Ruby, Java, JS coding
– Excellent interpersonal, communication, written skills
Interested candidates send their CV at